May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011


Me and my Mother Rosanna Levesque LeBlanc

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers around the world.  In a most particular way, I remember my Mother who was a woman of deep conviction, warm love and strength for her family.  She was the best!

I have no doubt she watches over us and enjoys her great grandchild she never met, our little Theo!

We love you Mama and as I did when a child in school, I cherish all of the Mother's Days spent with you when I would sing all of the Mother's Day songs we were taught in school for this wonderful day.

All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino

7 comments:

Lori E said...

The memories are sometimes all we have left but they are a wonderful thing.

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Hi Lori..I agree and that is how life is. Good memories are a wonderful gift that we have.

Lucie

Susan Clark said...

What a grand smile she has! It lights up her whole face. An inherited trait, I see.

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Susan.. she loved to have a fun time ;o)

Lucie

Margel said...

A wonderful post about your mother. Sadly, I didn't have the time to write about mine so I am enjoying the blogs of others. I appreciate the comment you left on my blog.

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you so much Margel. I almost missed posting for Mother's Day myself. Life gets awfully busy at times;)

Lucie

Hector Beauchesne said...

Hello Lucie,
I am a recent member of the American-Canadian Genealogical Society. My wife and I will travel to Nova Scotia from British Columbia in September to explore my Acadian / Mi'kmac heritage. Pauline Cusson gave me your website and suggested I contact you regarding trip plans. If you would kindly contact me at hbeau@shaw.ca I will provide further information.
Thank you,
Hector