December 31, 2010

My Top Picks for 2010

I have read a good many blogs over the past few years. Today I want to recognize blogs that I consider among the best.  I encourage you to visit their blogs.  You will be both delighted and impressed with the rich content of what they share.


Nutfield Genealogy by Heather Wilkinson Rojo -


Heather is a great researcher and a prolific blogger.  She posts one or more blogs on a daily basis even when she is traveling away from home. All of her blogs contain interesting bits of history and genealogy. It is a must read that I look forward to daily.


Heritage Zen by Cynthia Shenette

Cynthia is a more recent blogger but she has already posted an enormous amount of information she wants to share with other researchers.  I look forward to reading more of what she has to offer.  Her blog holds a lot of promise to become one of the best.


Call Me Shell by Michelle Robillard

I appreciate the depth to which Michelle does her research that she shares freely on her blog.  The photos she shares can be amazing. She might not be blogging much longer but it is my hope that she will continue.  If you had ancestors who lived in Lowell, Massachusetts you will thoroughly enjoy her blog.

West in New England by Bill West

Bill has been blogging for a while and has participated in many carnivalsHis spirit and lightheartedness inspires me as well as others.  He is a good researcher and keeps right on digging.  When you read Bill's blog you feel like you've known him forever.

Life from The Roots by Barbara Poole

Barbara has had many great life experiences with some of the people whose paths she crossed and those experiences are interesting to read about.  Her genealogy is very well researched.  She is always an interesting read.  You don't want to miss this blog!

Roots and Rambles by Marian Pierre-Louis

Marian is a house historian, genealogist, local historian. The work she does and what she shares is very interesting. I've learned quite a bit by reading Marian's blog(s). If you now of any organization looking for a speaker, you might have them contact her.
All Rights Reserved
Lucie's Legacy
Lucie LeBlanc Consentino
2010

17 comments:

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

What a delightful surprise! Thank you so much, Lucie. You are one of my favorite blogs, too, and one of the first I started reading on a regular basis. Happy New Year!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Heather. I always look forward to what next you will be sharing. You are good at this!

Happy New Year!

Lucie

Bill West said...

Lucie,
Thanks for the kind words! Your blog is one of MY favorites, you know!

Barbara Poole said...

Thank you Lucie, what a nice surprise for New Year's Eve. I've enjoyed yours as well, and am honored to be included in your list. Many thanks.

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Bill. Always my pleasure to support you.

Lucie

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Barbara. You are tops!

Lucie

Unknown said...

Ok... While going through my "Robillard genealogy" Google Alert this morning, whose name do I see? My own. Thanks so much Lucie, you shouldn't have : )

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Happy New Year Michelle!

I love your blog and I hope it will be with us for a long time!

Lucie

Marian said...

Thank you Lucie! I'm honored that you've included me in such wonderful company. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of blogging colleagues!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

My pleasure Marian - I truly believe you are among the best!

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

These are great! Thank you for the recommendations!

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Amy.

Happy New Year!

Lucie

Carol said...

Great list, a new one or two, but many on my HAVE TO READ LIST. Thanks for sharing.

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Carol.

Always interesting to find new and great blogs to read.

Lucie

Cynthia Shenette said...

Lucie - Thank you so much for including me in your list. I love all of these blogs and bloggers and am happy you chose me to be listed with them.

Happy New Year!

Marian said...

Lucie,

If I am one of the good ones it's only because I've had the best mentors in New England that I could ever hope for!

Marian

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

You are most welcome Cynthia. You blog is absolutely wonderful!

Happy New Year!

Lucie