December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas With Love




Rosanna Lévesque and George Charles LeBlanc
take July 3, 1948


With fond remembrances of Christmas past
Mom and Dad, we love you.
The memory of you is always warm and alive.
Thanks for who you were and for the legacy
and heritage you have left us.

We also remember with great love those who have passed on: my sister Claudia and her husband Chanel, my brother Albert and his wife Irene; and my nephews Joseph and George; my nephew Bob's wife Gerry as well as my husband's Mother Maria, Father Philip, brothers Vincent and Lucius; sister-in-law Mary.  A Christmas Remembrance for a good friends Carol Morin and Gladys DeVilliers.

Sincere thanks to all of you who have supported me throughout the years.  Some of you have become good friends and I am most grateful.  Heartfelt thanks to my husband, daughters and sons-in-law for all their support.  Thye always inspired me to keep going.  Love to all!




 





No comments: